European Rolling Stock Forum 2016 – join the discussion!
European Rolling Stock Forum 2016 is the next edition of the one of the largest and most prestigious business conference in the Central and Eastern Europe, devoted to the railway vehicle manufacturing market in the region. The event is an unique opportunity to discuss the future of the CEE railway rolling stock market. Join the debate on March 16-17, 2016 in Warsaw.
European Rolling Stock Forum evolved from one of TOR Conference s flagship events Prospects for the Locomotive Market , organized in the years 2010-2013, the biggest and most prestigious conference in Poland and CEE devoted mainly to new projects in locomotive sector. It offers opportunities for local and international companies to reveal their new products and currently ongoing projects.
- the most modern technologies used in the construction and maintenance of rolling stock, especially regarding energy consumption, components and design,
- experience and possibilities in modernisation and purchase of vehicles by the railway carriers in the CEE,
- construction and demand of locomotives,
- innovations for business in construction of freight wagons,
- diesel and electric multiple units market trends, purchase and modernisation plans until 2020, standardisation and unification, priorities of regional passenger operators regarding rolling stock,
- EU law new regulations, perspectives, difficulties, influence on the market (authorisation, TSI),
- what will be the rolling stock of the future?
Amongst other topics, in 2015 the focus was on: UE regulations for ecologic and efficient railway rolling stock, innovative technologies and materials in rolling stock construction the costs of production and operation, redesign and modernization vs. acquisition of new vehicles, effective tools for rolling stock testing, rolling stock pools in the CEE a chance for railway vehicle manufacturers, and Ukraine market with a huge potential.
About 200 experts and top level managers representing companies such as ABB, Akiem, Amsted Rail Company, Aste, Axtone, Bombardier Transportation, Bonatrans Group, CTL Logistics, DB Fahrzeuginstandhaltung, DB Schenker Rail Polska, DB Systemtechnik, Dellner Couplers, Diesel Loko Distribution, Dilax Intelcom, Faiveley, Freightliner, GE Power Controls, H. Cegielski FPS, Knorr-Bremse, Koleje Mazowieckie, Koleje l skie, Koleje Wielkopolskie, Lithuanian Railways (LG), Lotos Kolej, Macquarie Asset Finance Holdings, M der Aqualack, Medcom, Ministry of Infrastructure and Development (Poland), Newag Group, Orlen KolTrans, PKP LHS, Perpetuum, Pesa, PZU, Rafamet, Railistics, Railpool, Siemens, koda Transporatation, Stadler, STK, Szybka Kolej Miejska w Warszawie, UAB Vilniaus lokomotyv remonto depas, UNIFE, VIS Systems, White & Case and ZDG TOR took part in the event.
Find out more about the conference: