Job Detail | Training Coordinator
Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in New York” for the past 5 years, my biotech client is seeking a Training Coordinator for…
Voted one of the “Best Places to Work in New York” for the past 5 years, my biotech client is seeking a Training Coordinator for a 6-month contract.
This person will be responsible for assisting the Clinical SOP/Training department in several capacities, including the coordination and maintenance of training materials, meetings, on-boarding, etc. The right candidate will have previous administrative experience, be highly motivated, attentive to detail and organized.
- Maintain training record/plans
- Coordinate quarterly training reports/reviews to managers
- Assist with new hire on-boarding (prep materials, IT/facilities logistics, scheduling with team members)
- Coordinate meetings
- Organize and maintain file systems
- Assist with special projects
- Previous administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized
- Excellent communication skills