OilVoice Job | Morson International, Contracts Mnaager
England, Lancashire, Darwen United Kingdom
Job ref: 108495_1453802484
No experience needed
As the Contracts Manager you will hold responsibility for contracts and ongoing relationships with suppliers of materials or services to a company or organisation as well as the management and supervision of a contract team and the delegating of tasks accordingly.
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)-Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution:
- Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions,
- Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.), and
- Commercial and Public (Federal, State and Local Municipalities) Contracting.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters.
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer’s purchasing staff or legal department until consensus has been reached.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contractual correspondence etc.
- As needed, provide guidance on contractual matters to managing director, project managers, commercial managers etc.
- Work with Risk Management / Legal to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issues and change management.
- Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Maintain export records and tracking databases. Prepares and submits reports or filings as necessary.
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of corporate best practices and guidelines to ensure compliance consistency and accuracy. As the ideal candidate you will hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and have previous experience in managing and administering contractual matters. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected as well as being able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers.Preferred candidate will also have knowledge in U.S., U.K. and E.U. Export Compliance regulations, processes, and best practices.If you hold the relevant skills and experience, please apply.
You might also like these jobs …
Salary 32000 – 40000 per annum + competitive | Management/Support | Scotland, Glasgow
Closest jobs to this one…
11 miles – Salary 30000 – 40000 per annum + competitive | Sales / Marketing | England, Lancashire, Preston
11 miles – HR / Personnel / Training | England, Lancashire, Preston
11 miles – Salary 34.00 – 35.00 per hour | Engineer – Design & Construction | England, Lancashire, Preston
12 miles – Salary 18000 – 22000 per annum + Benefits | IT | England, Greater Manchester, Wigan
Upcoming OilVoice Training Course
Introduction to Petroleum Systems
Summary Source Rocks, Maturity of Source Rocks, Migration of Petroleum, Reservoirs, Seals and Trapping are all reviewed with respect to their basic physical principles, relative timing and the manners in which they are predicted and evaluated. Duration and Training Method 1 day, lectures broken up … Expand
All OilVoice Training Courses
- ^ Apply Now (www.oilvoice.com)
- ^ Operations Manager (www.OilVoice.com)
- ^ Area Sales Manager (www.OilVoice.com)
- ^ HR Administrator (www.OilVoice.com)
- ^ Civil Structural Engineer (www.OilVoice.com)
- ^ Support IT Technician (www.OilVoice.com)
- ^ Introduction to Petroleum Systems (www.OilVoiceTraining.com)
- ^ All OilVoice Training Courses (www.OilVoiceTraining.com)