OilVoice Job | Spencer Ogden, ART Cell Leader
USA, North Dakota United States
Logistics / Procurement
Job ref: SRARTCL_1453226766
No experience needed
The ART Cell Leader reports to the ART Center Manager. Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Process & Equipment
– Supervises equipment tests, per applicable procedures and specifications, for pumps, motors, protectors, gas separators, intakes and monitoring tools.
– Completes test documentation and reports.
– Supervises the assembly and dismantle of pumps, motors, protectors, gas separators, intakes and monitoring tools.
– Ensures good housekeeping of work area.
– Interfaces with Quality Assurance, Cable Shop, Customer Service, Field Service, engineers, and customers on shop related activities.
– Leads and organizes shift personnel and resources as directed by the Service Center Supervisor.
– Oversees procurement of miscellaneous shop supplies.
– Oversees and coordinates maintenance of all shop tools and equipment.
– Helps to develop shop procedures and systems.
– Ensures newly hired employees and temporary employees receive proper orientation and training.
– Pre-approves time sheets for employees prior to delivering to Service Center Supervisor.
– Maintains attendance records.
– Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by business needs and as assigned by management. Quality & HSE
– Follows established job safety analyses (JSA’s) and risk prevention and mitigation measures.
– Follows established systems, procedures, and processes, including, but not limited to, Quality Management System (QMS), Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI’s) and Artificial Lift Field Operations Manual (ALFORM-S & ALFORM-D).
– Remains current on Minimum and Job Related Quality and HSE trainings.
– Maintains personal Quality and HSE passport as specified by standard.
– Complies with all Company and district policies and standards.
– Participates in all required Quality and HSE training.
– Shuts down any operation and contacts supervisor for any operation deemed too hazardous to proceed.
– Stops any process and controls further processing, delivery, or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency has been corrected.
– Reports hazardous situations, incidents and non-conformances as per relevant company standards.
– Trains and mentors other employees as requested by management.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
High School graduate
– Vocational training in electrical/mechanical/machine/welding would be helpful.
– Minimum 5-7 years work experience in an ART center.
– Basic electrical knowledge helpful.
– Proper use of hand tools.
– Basic mathematics.
– Needs to have average mechanical knowledge and ability.
– Basic submergible pumping system knowledge helpful.
– Communication skills.
– Computer skills.
– Leadership skills.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
You might also like these jobs …
Salary Competitive | Logistics / Procurement | USA, Illinois, Chicago
Salary 7.00 – 7.50/hour Includes work wear | Logistics / Procurement | Swansea
Closest jobs to this one…
- ^ Apply Now (www.oilvoice.com)
- ^ Location Analyst (www.OilVoice.com)
- ^ Production Operative (www.OilVoice.com)