Production Line Operative
PRODUCTION LINE OPERATIVE
BURY ST EDMUNDS
Production Line Operative required – Hales Group are recruiting for a Production Line Operative to work for their Bury St Edmunds based client.
This role will require you to work various shifts on a rota basis and you must be available immediately.
If selected, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring that the line is run to the agreed production plan
- Ensuring that the bottling line staff achieve the shift targets set
- Discussing and implementing changes that affect the line efficiency
- Requesting and ensuring all supporting services are available
- Checking that stock rotation has taken place for all products
- Ensuring corrective action to reduce quality issues
- Helping to ensure customer complaints are kept to minimum and emerging trends steadily reduced
- Guanrenteeing that the site activity meets all legal production requirements
- Ensuring all on line quality checks are carried out
Please contact Charlotte Romer on 01284 767979 or email your CV to