The Wait By Meagan Good And Devon Franklin New Book Hits …
Source: Paul Redmond / Getty
DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good are in the fields trying to save souls and change lives. President/CEO of Franklin Entertainment and former Sony Pictures executive DeVon Franklin and award-winning actress Meagan Good have learned sometimes all we can do is wait for the one to come into our lives. Faced with starting a new relationship and wanting to avoid potentially devastating relationship pitfalls, DeVon and Meagan chose to do something almost unheard of in today s society abstain from sex until they were married. People laughed and scoffed at them. They still stuck to their principles. In the new book The Wait, DeVon and Meagan give you real life accounts of their journey, relationship and ongoing Christian growth as a couple.
These three tips are crystal clear in the book
- Don t fall into the traps of thinking celibacy is abnormal. DeVon and Meagan took the time to talk about the actual benefits for the mind and soul of waiting.
- There needs to be trust built honestly. Trust needs to grow unencumbered by the blinding physical demands and the shocking detriments of having only physical relationships.
- We are built for lasting intimate relationships. DeVon and Meagan do not pull any punches when they discuss temptation s deadly lures. They explain how men and women relate and the traps that make us put value in shallow quick self-satisfaction.
The Hollywood couple shares the life-changing message that waiting rather than rushing a relationship can help you find the person you re meant to be with. Filled with candid his-and-hers accounts of the most important moments of their relationship, and practical advice on how waiting for everything from dating to sex can transform relationships, allowing you to find a deep connection based on patience, trust, and faith.
It is 272 pages long and will be in book stores on February 2.
Make sure to read:
Make sure to join our Facebook Family!
- ^ DeVon Franklin (elev8.hellobeautiful.com)
- ^ Meagan Good (elev8.hellobeautiful.com)
- ^ abstain from sex (elev8.hellobeautiful.com)