Download Game Edukasi Fisika Physics World Adventure – Game edukasi ini ditujukan untuk siswa kelas IX atau setaranya SMP, oleh karena itu player interface game juga disesuaikan dengan profil remaja seumurnya. Hal tersebut dapat diadaptasi misalnya dengan pemilihan warna yang cenderung full color, pada sikap energik dengan pengaturan warna tersebut siswa dibuat sedapat mungkin merasakan dunianya saat memainkan game.
Nice C te d’Azur Airport (French: A roport Nice C te d’Azur) (IATA: NCE, ICAO: LFMN) is an international airport located 3.2 NM (5.9 km; 3.7 mi) southwest of Nice, in the Alpes-Maritimes d partment of France. It is the third busiest airport in France and serves as a focus city for Air France and an operating base for easyJet. In 2013, it handled 11,554,195 passengers. The airport is positioned 7 km (4 mi) west of the city centre, and is the principal port of arrival for passengers to the C te d’Azur.
Due to its proximity to the Principality of Monaco, it also serves as the city-state’s airport, with helicopter service linking the principality and airport. Some airlines market Monaco as a destination via Nice Airport.
The airport covers an area of over 3.70 km2 (1.43 sq mi), with 2.70 km2 (1.04 sq mi) used by its two parallel runways and the two passenger terminals and freight terminal. The airport’s theoretical capacity is 13 million passengers and 52 movements (26 landings) per hour. The two airport terminals are linked by courtesy shuttle buses that also connect the car parks with the terminals.
- Terminal 1 features 25 gates on a space of 52,000 m2 (560,000 sq ft). It features flights to domestic, Schengen and non-Schengen destinations and has a capacity of 4.5 million passengers per year. A business center is located at Terminal 1 containing eight rooms and a conference room with a capacity of 250 people.
- Terminal 2 is the newer and larger facility and has 29 gates on a space of 57,800 m2 (622,000 sq ft) and is also equipped to handle flights to all destinations. It has a capacity of 8.5 million passengers per year.
- The separate freight terminal can handle up to 30,000 metric tons of freight per year.
Nice Airport Hotels Video
The airport is located on the western end of the Promenade des Anglais. Buses go between the airport and the Gare de Nice-Ville railway station (route 99) and Nice-Riquier railway station (route 98). The train station Nice-Saint-Augustin is near the airport (15 minutes by foot). Currently under development is a second Tram line that will connect the Airport to the center of Nice at Place Mass na.
Accidents and incidents
- On 9 April 1949, SNCASE Languedoc P/7 F-BATU of Air France overran the runway and was damaged beyond economic repair.
- On 3 March 1952, SNCASE Languedoc P/7 F-BCUM of Air France crashed shortly after take-off killing all 38 people on board. The cause of the accident was that the aileron controls had jammed. The aircraft was operating a domestic scheduled passenger flight from Nice to Orly Airport, Paris.