We are currently looking for a driven, enthusiastic and friendly student as intern. As intern at our company, you will support our customer service department. If you are a team player and willing to contribute and learn, then please continue reading this text. The internship period varies and will be defined between you and your internship supervisor. You will get the chance to gain practical experience in freight forwarding (logistics) which is an essential element in doing business internationally. This requires the ability of multitasking, being flexible and working in a multicultural environment. During the internship, you will be guided through the whole process and gain experience in multiple disciplines, e.g. customs and finance. As intern, we expect you to have a hands-on mentality where you actually can support our team with day-to-day tasks and are willing to learn new things.
- Good guidance during the internship
- Chance to gain experience in logistics
- A team with young professionals
- Exciting daily changing tasks
- A high level of responsibility
- A nice and modern workplace
- Monthly remuneration in consultation