HR Administrator | Suffolk Jobs | Office Support Recruitment | Jobs from Hales Group Ltd
Local Services. National Coverage.
Perm. Temp. Search now
Excellent negotiable package
HR Administrator required to join a fun friendly, supportive team within a sought after local company that offers a highly professional, rewarding and welcoming environment. We are looking for a confident individual who is able to multi-task and is genuinely a true team player. Rare opportunity to progress a career within HR. Very competative salary.
General administration support with aspects of the HR department including but not exclusive to:
- Administrative support for recruitment and selection processes including setting up interviews
- Rejection letters to unsuccessful candidates
- Utilisation of HR system for the recruitment process from start to finish. This includes the advertisement of roles, invitation to interview and the appointment and rejection of candidates.
- Compilation of contracts and letters for new starters
- Compilation of any change to terms and condition letters required
- Collating starter packs
- Updating HR system with new starter, change and leaver processes
- Creation of purchase orders as required
- Creation and administration of various agreement loan/training agreements
- Administration support for payroll and training & development
- Ensure personal files are complete
- Utilisation of the HR system for the administration of absence management. This includes recording sickness, chasing outstanding sick forms, setting up sickness review meetings and responding to outcomes of meetings
- General administration including various logging tasks
- Updating company intranet site
- Development and maintenance of appropriate systems and procedures as required.
- Advising users on the HR system including resolving or supporting the resolution of problems related to the operation of the HR system.
- Supporting development and the continued rollout of the HR system. This to include training users to understand and use system modules.
- Previous HR experience desirable
- Willing to undertake further training and development
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Respect for confidentiality and ability to deal with sensitive information
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within company standards
- Minimum of four GCSE s or equivalent including Maths and English are essential
- A Levels desirable but not essential
- CIPD Level 3 Diploma Human Resource Practice desirable but not essential
Please ensure your CV is current when placing your application
Explaining Employment Gaps
November 10th, 2015
In this day and age it s nigh on impossible to navigate your career without having a gap in employment somewhere along the line. It will happen and when it does, it s how you deal with it that matters! Whether you were caring for a loved one, on maternity leave, made redundant, or shock horror dismissed from a ..
Hales Group Ltd
Registered in England
Company No. 3756814
Jobs by Location
Jobs by Sector
Rob Garner, from procurement, supply chain and logistics recruitment company, Cast UK, has been appointed as Chairman of the Cheshire branch of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT). Rob, who is a Senior Logistics Consultant, has succeeded Mike Carney in the role of Chairman and will oversee the organisation’s events programme moving forward alongside eight committee members representing specialisms in the transport and logistics sector. With 16 years of experience in transport and contract management, Rob has experience in strategic supply chain warehouse implementation, inventory and CRM both in the UK and Australia.
He moved from industry into the specialist recruitment sector, joining Cast UK’s Manchester office in 2011. Keen to represent his sector, Rob joined CILT in 2012 and swiftly achieved recognition for his commitment to the organisation. As the new Chairman, Rob is keen to drive membership and develop a strong events agenda with high profile industry speakers.
A key event in the industry calendar, CILT will be hosting its Greater Manchester Annual Dinner on 13th March at the Renaissance Hotel in Manchester, with Dr Jon Lamonte FCILT, Chief Executive of Transport for Greater Manchester and Neil Ashworth FCILT, Chief Executive of Collect+ and Chairman of CILT as speakers. Commenting on his appointment, Rob said: “I’m thrilled to have been voted as Chairman of CILT’s Cheshire group. I have recruited a strong committee around me to assist in re-establishing the Cheshire Group within the NW Region.
Our aim is to build on CILT Membership in Cheshire and to endorse CILT by putting on some excellent events that span the transport sector and go the extra mile to become the benchmark. There are exciting times ahead and I’m looking forward to giving it my all.” Wayne Brophy, Managing Director of Cast UK, added: “This is excellent news for Rob. As a valued member of the Cast UK team we are delighted that he will be representing the sector in this role.
As a North West sponsor for CILT, Cast UK is proud to be aligned with such a well-respected industry body.” Gavin Shannon, North West Regional Chair of CILT, said: “The North West is renowned as one of the most vibrant regions within the Chartered Institute of Logistics &Transport (UK) and Rob’s appointment as Cheshire Group Chair continues to strengthen and complement this.
Having attended Rob’s first event since taking on his new role, it proved to be a resounding success with delegates traveling as far afield as Euston.
I am looking forward to working alongside Rob in taking the Cheshire Group to the next level.”
See the original article here:
Garner appointed Chair of Chartered Institute of Transport and …