When is it? Applications Deadline is 14th February 2016 while the Apprenticeship will possibly commence 26th February 2016
Where is it? De Montfort House, 19B De Montfort Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7GE
Who is it for? 16+ Computer Literate with GCSEs or equivalent
Unsworth Sugden Advertising Ltd is working with South Leicestershire College to recruit an Apprentice Office Assistant to work at their busy marketing and PR agency.
The Apprentice will undertake a variety of duties including:
- Answering the telephone, directing calls and taking messages.
- Welcoming visitors, making drinks and tidying up afterwards.
- Administering the daily sign in sheet.
- Ordering office consumables.
- Handling the franking machine and taking the post to the post office.
- Booking parking spaces for visitors.
- Helping to arrange lunch for visitors.
- Producing key monthly coverage reports for the PR team.
- Managing PR photography jobs downloading and saving files, burning discs, sending copies of discs in the post.
- Compiling media research and rates.
- Using our in house account handling software to load jobs, raise purchase orders etc.
- Research and reporting for all areas of the business.
- Admin support for the business including the accounts department as and when required.
The candidate will get an excellent grounding in the workings of a full service marketing agency and depending on where their skills and interest take them, there may be an opportunity to remain within the agency after their training is complete.
The Apprenticeship will pay a weekly wage of 123.75 of which the apprentice will earn over 37.5 working hours per week.
So if you have experience dealing with the public and a passion for helping the disadvantaged, do not hesitate to apply below!
How can I get involved?
To apply for the position, follow the link: https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/684845